Provide employees with easy access to important websites or resources including external training sites, competitors’ sites, consumer sites associated with your products, supplier websites, company payroll and company Facebook/twitter sites.
Links allow your IT department to set up all external websites your managers or employees need to access, all from within the World Manager® platform.
It is a great idea to ask your employees what Links they would like to see. And remember, they don’t all need to be work-related as fun Links make the platform more accessible for your team members.
- External training sites
- Your website
- Competitors’ sites
- Consumer review sites associated with your products
- Supplier websites
- Company payroll login pages
- Company Facebook/twitter site
- International company sites
- Fun sites
- Company sponsored charities
World Manager® external web links best practice:
- Ensure you have a wide range of Links and they are activated at all levels
- Get feedback from your employees about what Links they use and what they would like to see
- Upload relevant images or icons to easily identify the subject of the Links
- Hide the URLs for the Links so users have to navigate through the platform
- See our World Manager® team for more External Web Links best practice