The Online Recruitment tool is one of the most powerful tools within your World Manager® suite of human resources software.
It manages the entire process from the initial application to the confirmation of a job offer through to provision of user names and passwords for induction training. Its powerful applicant tracking system means companies of any size can easily manage the talent pool without having to keep track of individual emails, resumes, etc. The human resources software tool can filter applicants, and automatically decline or accept applicants at any stage of the application process with the click of a button. A series of pre-designed email templates can be customized for the different stages for a more efficient process.
- Manage online recruitment for employees
World Manager® online recruitment and HR software best practice:
- Using the efficient human resource software, easily provide timely responses to all applicants
- Create a strict screening questionnaire and set up the system to automatically decline applicants who do not achieve over a certain percentage; apply a time delay to the automated email
- Link the careers page on your website to your World Manager® platform’s job board
- Create customized position templates for generic job roles
- Link directly from the careers page of your website as well as external job sites such as SEEK
- See our World Manager® team for more online recruitment best practice
- Read the Bras n Things E-recruitment and HR software best practice case study